Last to post #113

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tint whisperer
damn , last night i almost pulled a nipple off my hound dog thinking it was a tic .....

ummm, slayer, don't you know what a nipple looks like :eye:dunno

Guest filmslayer
damn , last night i almost pulled a nipple off my hound dog thinking it was a tic .....

ummm, slayer, don't you know what a nipple looks like :spit:eye

shes growin another set since going in heat , up close to her armpit . if it weren't for me having had removed a bunch of tics and knowing what the head feels like i'd a ripped that biotch out ... :dunno

end game I would like to run a family business with the kids with tinting and other stuff.......

Ok, here's Me being compassionate... :lol2

You said You make 100 large a year. You live in a state that is cold 7 months of the year. Your 42. You haven't tinted anything significant in years. Your health isn't what it should be at this time. You have problems with Your neck and/or back. And You want to give up a steady paycheck AND health insurance to tint windows? If You have the education and the smarts to make a decent living with Your brain, why would You want to bust Your ass tinting windows? :spit

Note that the end game would be to get to that point, but in the process I am not giving up my day job. My plan is to get my step-son up to speed and running with tinting, which over the last year I have found that listening to you guys, is most likely going to mean sending him to Stan or someone who can train him..... most likely Stan will be too nice and not beat it into his thick polish skull, but we will see. I really don't see him getting into too much that will help him be successful unless I help that along. That is and was my stated goal from the beginning. I also realize that diversifying would be smart so I am thinking of other ideas and options. One of my helath issues right now is my lower back from the accident last May, which will not get better if I keep making the 2 hour commute each way so if I can ever work close to home, that would be a godsend. I did discuss some of my medical issues last week with the accompanying don't trust the doctors speech from Ric :spit...... If I could grow a business to the point of having enough to get out of what I am doing, I would be greatful to the concept of free enterprise, but I am still advancing my career to the point that I should be able to make significantly more with my next few assignments if my boss "Pimps" me out correctly :lol. Just so you understand, I come in here because I like to learn and will at some point be able to apply that knowledge (it also is a great mental break from my work instead of going out and spending 20 minutes of each hour smoking). If I don't get to the point of being an independent business owner at least I will have made some decent friends out of here. I have found some awesome people here. Good decent free spirits like myself.... I just happened to make some decisions that led me to where I am now. Who knows, I would be full time tinting right now if the guy had hired me before I got offered an EMS position after I got out of the Navy.

ummm, slayer, don't you know what a nipple looks like :spit:spit

:poke has it been that long bud????

Archived