I shoulda just said no

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And just the other day you told me you only do 8 cars a year, thats over 2 years worth. By the way did you get a chance to install that "custom" stuff I sent you on your buddies truck?

Not yet. I really want to wait for a rainy day so he has to use them. It is a bit soggy here today so if I get a chance I'm going to do it today.

I have done so many, I really do not know what film has failed. Any time we did the state/town crusers the warranty was for one year at the most. Up here almost anything will last at least that long. If they are from the 2000-07 era they are more than likely Sun Guard. They start rolling in tomorrow for removal. The one silver lining in all this is that the crusers get handed down to detectives then town officials then meter maids and so on. By the time they retire them they have 250k + on them and the new driver is not going to eye fok the thing. I'm not gonna lie..... If there is a bit of glue or dust..... It's stayin.

Ya'know...I was thinking about this. I don't think our local cops keep a car any more than 4 years....in fact...I think after 3 years they are pretty much ready for the crusher. How long do they keep their cars there?

It depends on how much the departments get from the town budgets. They will keep fixing them till it is no longer possible. By the time they get past the low guy on the totem pole and go to auction they are almost junk. I do know of a guy here that gets a few now and then for a local taxi company, but they will have a ton of miles on them

Archived