TintOne anyone?

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I received an email and package from TintOne today, I read here that they are the creators of the "first network of tint installer's designed and managed exclusively for independent dealer's".

I conceived the Independent Tinting Network in late 2008. And think I may have made the mistake of running the idea by Myles from Oceania in 2009... As well as other suppliers.

I wanted to get them to become the supplier that helped fund the creation and development of a network that was dedicated to supporting and growing leads and enquiries for small independently owned business', in a way that didn't require an ongoing membership or cost to the installers. They all loved the idea... But nobody would back it.

So I set it up myself in July 2012, and was lucky enough to source what I believe to be the best value for money range Auto films in Australia, and possibly of the highest quality construction and the most user friendly film I have ever installed, and I have installed a lot of film. And would still love to find a supplier to help take it to the next level, that is also completely independent. But I think there is just too many hands in too many pies for that to happen....

Via www.windowtint.com.au we generate around $20,000 to $30,000 of enquiries Aus wide each day. And expect that to reach as much as $150,000+ per day come January 2014. The enquiries are from real local customers looking for a local independent tinting business, and they are 100% free!! And will always be 100% free. And I am working night and day finding independent business' that could use some help. It is all partly funded by the sales of window tinting tools and equipment via Glass Tinting Supplies, and the remainder is funded from my own pocket.

So, if TintOne is truly 100% independent and un bias, then I am happy that they are here, but I know the unpaid hours, money and time that goes into developing these things and I would like to see if they can see it through without charging for it or raising the price of their products over at Oceania..? Fingers crossed.

Yep Daz, I just remembered seeing this thread a little while ago, and I receive the info from TintOne yesterday...

I want have a positive attitude to TintOne, but it sounds too much like MotorOne?? :blink

But anything that can help create more work for small business should be a good thing... I just hope you don't need to sign anything...

Archived