I'm back! Australia adventure.

The one thing I took from this trip was that we Americans travel and vacation far too little.

Agreed 100%. I think it's a shame that this country is setup the way it is in what is expected of people.... how the 'average' person spends their lives. I know we all have the choice to live here and fall into that mode, but when you've never been anyplace else, it's harder to think there are other paths you could go. I hate the fact that in general during your life you will see very little of the world. Not the way it should be.....

Thanks for the report!! It's def. one of the places I want to get to within the next couple years.

Guest Malcolm E Boo

Very Cool

One thing Window Film has done for me is allowed me to travel the USA. Just in the states there are so many other things to see and experience.I have never left the country, but I can only imagine.

Get yourself a passport and get abroad. It is a big world out there waiting to be discovered.

Well thats the recent plan... I ran into a girl I knew from HS. She was kinda dorky and pudgy.... not so much anymore and is a nurse prationer... She lives in San Antonio 3 hours away from me so I spend my weekends there and commute back to houston early monday mornings or I fly out to where ever I am supposed to be that week. She hit me up last weekend about getting a passport and doing some travel. So I told her I was all in! :thumb

Archived