Tint Tek- List of Patterns that need adjusting

tint103

...dude do you really think the list will ever end lol , theres always gonna be patterns that you don't like but no one else has complained about. TT is not going to change it for just you...trust me been there. You'll have to save your own and remember for next time, im just saying.

Good thread.

1999 Honda Crv.

Need to add approx. .25 inch horizontal on vents.

Roll-ups are perfect.

2010 convertible mustang.

How off is the pattern.

Can we make adjustments?

Thanks

Sorry kind of gave up on this one and haven't checked it lately. Mustang conv. doors will have to be hand cut. There are also many other patterns I can give you, that are too short but can be adj. if you would like, just let me know

I have yet to find a brow that fits, always too short around top edges and the cuts are like a 3yr did them. Guess I should not bitch too much about some of the brows, not many of the patterns have them.

Edited by toodark

All I know is I went from hating doing brows to now it feels like free money. No more lights to set up on the inside of the car, no step stools on rack side of the car, you don't have to even spray the outside or prep the outside of the windshield if you don't want too, just prep, luck and stick. I've come across the odd one that doesn't fit , when I do, I just fix it with the software provided or phone in the adjustment if its one that can be described :DD