Theft by customer????

I had probably 6 letters come in 2007 in regards to people stating they did not have their windows tinted by me and disputing the charge on their card. With that said if you do not respond in 30 days they pull the money back from your merchant machine. Thank god I kept every reciept, I just faxed a copy and it was done with.

As for this a**hole stoping payment.... If he is coming back by in regards to the "mark" on the window... Just remove the film, give him his keys and be done with it. 60 bux in film is cheap headache remedy. Plus you wont feel like he got over on you.

If you are not going to see him again the do what my boy Kats said... Take it to the court house and let the DA handle it. Trust he will be in more legal shiz then he wants. Thus you get the last LOL even if you never get paid.

Last but not least, you will see him out one night in town... or you will end up finding out you have a mutual friend.... then the games can begin. No good deed goes unpunished.... I would aslo find his facebook account, link it up in public, also blow the check up, add his pic to it like Tint123 said and display it. You have all the power here brother. ALL THE POWER

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep I just handed it over to DA since he wasn't returning my calls to bring it back. I was just gonna rip that shiat right off leaving the glue. I do have his address so I know where he leaves so I could just show up there and rip it off in his driveway haha.

PM me the info, I would love to see who this dude is.

"It's gonna look like %&$# for a couple days" then everything will be fine :thumb

I straight up tell them this with QDP. QDP has horrible orange peel until it dries

:hmmm

"It's gonna look like %&$# for a couple days" then everything will be fine :thumb

I straight up tell them this with QDP. QDP has horrible orange peel until it dries

:hmmm

:spit

My sentiments exactly

:spit Man that had me choking. I thought that was from left field some where. Stan just confirmed it.

why am I the only one that sees this? it looks great when its dry but right after its applied..... ewww

Archived