15% or 20%

What is the final VLT that you want after installation?

20% will look like 15% after being applied on the glass.

It wont matter because this for the rear and behind the driver isn't regulated in Utah

I guess I'm just trying to decide if I can only do one which should I choose?

What is the final VLT that you want after installation?

20% will look like 15% after being applied on the glass.

It wont matter because this for the rear and behind the driver isn't regulated in Utah

I guess I'm just trying to decide if I can only do one which should I choose?

if there's no regulatory concerns, go for "as dark as possible". I sell more 15% than 20%. 15-20% is not really as dangerous as 5%.

depends on the actual film. I started with one film and used 20% but switched to another brand and their 20% was noticeably lighter to me. They had a 15% which was dead on for the first 20%.......then I got hooked to Global and their 20% was the same as the first 20% so I am back with a 20%......

20% film will match factory darkness nearly perfect to the eye....15% should be a bit darker to the eye

depends on the actual film. I started with one film and used 20% but switched to another brand and their 20% was noticeably lighter to me. They had a 15% which was dead on for the first 20%.......then I got hooked to Global and their 20% was the same as the first 20% so I am back with a 20%......

20% film will match factory darkness nearly perfect to the eye....15% should be a bit darker to the eye

What he said :thumb

Archived