Throwing in the automotive towel

Guest U.S. Tint Co

LOL...here I am doing very well with FG and about to open a auto tint storefront. FG IS great money but unlike auto, it takes a good 2-3 years to get your name and reputation out there. I didn't start turning a decent profit until my 3rd year. Yeah you make a good amount of one job BUT you really have to go out and network and sell yourself to make a living at it. I wish you the best and don't get discouraged.

Q&A...you said it took 2-3 years to make a living at FG? Are you in a large metropolitan area? We are considering moving our business to home and are tired of dealing with ALL the experiences owners claim with auto on TD. We are in a network that GC's use to bid out jobs and there are new projects nearly everyday with minimal competition in the network it'self. Just curious as we want to be realistic about doing the FG from home. I deffinitely understand that networking is a MUST...Please advise...

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Goodonya TJ.

When you look at the difficulty ratio of getting film to glass on all automotive these days, FG is the way to go.

Automotive is only going to get worse than we currently can ever imagine and is now a mug's game.

It's the likes of us "oldies" that realise this today whereas the young and upcoming don't have a clue.

Good luck with your venture.

Devil

Archived