Throwing in the automotive towel

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL...here I am doing very well with FG and about to open a auto tint storefront. FG IS great money but unlike auto, it takes a good 2-3 years to get your name and reputation out there. I didn't start turning a decent profit until my 3rd year. Yeah you make a good amount of one job BUT you really have to go out and network and sell yourself to make a living at it. I wish you the best and don't get discouraged.

To be clear, I only did auto on Saturdays, unless I had a fg job, or if I could squeeze someone in during the week. Essentially, I am doing the exact same thing that Snappy did, where I am going to solely focus on fg.

I will be rebuilding my website soon. Unfortunately, I lost a camera at a hotel I was staying at with a bunch of fg pics on it. I have a bad habit of not making it a habit of taking pic of work we have done.

I feel like I was left in the Dark here! then I saw the post was yesterday. There goes my Moonlighting tint job for saturdays! :pooping

Anyhow, TJ has a great and very unique auto shop. I think it would be a nice start up biz to someone just getting started in the industry.

and send a brotha a text next time! Jeezuz!

Archived