Throwing in the automotive towel

I feel like I was left in the Dark here! then I saw the post was yesterday. There goes my Moonlighting tint job for saturdays! :pooping

Anyhow, TJ has a great and very unique auto shop. I think it would be a nice start up biz to someone just getting started in the industry.

and send a brotha a text next time! Jeezuz!

Like you don't keep some of us informed, either! :whisper

It's been a while, but I dropped a certain name at a certain place and

they were like "how do you know him? He's no longer with us!"

OOPS! :ohcrap

Missed ya on the 4th, or was it the 3rd. Holla!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All in his signature. Says he loves it there.

I was at the shop today looking at everything, wondering how in the hell I would fit everything in a storage unit. I think most stuff in the actual shop will fit in a 10x15, after throwing a lot out, but the stuff in the office is another story. My house is tiny and I can't fit everything in there except the desk. However, we plan on moving into a larger house in 2-3 years, using our current home as our first real estate investment property. I am so excited! I should have done this 2 years ago!

Guest thatsnappyguy

My god, TJ, every post you do its like reading my own. A few months ago I moved my office into one of my bigger bedrooms and got all new office furniture and new computer ect...Changing your environment and surroundings play a biggg part in your production. I feel like I got a NEW office, and I feel like there is so much work out there, I just need to put in the time at the desk and find them. You will find that when concentrating solely on FG you will handle business alot differently. When all your eggs are in one basket (FG) you tend to make smarter and more efficient movements. I find myself talking and networking with ppl that I would have never met if I would still be stuck in a tint bay 5 days a week. Drop EVERYTHING thats not important to your FG business and focus in....

The main reason I left was not because of money. I made a very good living for about 11 years tinting cars, but about 5 years ago I started growing tired of it. I didnt want to be doing this for the years to come. Making the move is not an easy one, but its a smart one. You got a good head, and know whats up...I'm sure in 5-10 we both will wonder what it would be like if you wouldnt have made the move, and be glad you did.

My god, TJ, every post you do its like reading my own. A few months ago I moved my office into one of my bigger bedrooms and got all new office furniture and new computer ect...Changing your environment and surroundings play a biggg part in your production. I feel like I got a NEW office, and I feel like there is so much work out there, I just need to put in the time at the desk and find them. You will find that when concentrating solely on FG you will handle business alot differently. When all your eggs are in one basket (FG) you tend to make smarter and more efficient movements. I find myself talking and networking with ppl that I would have never met if I would still be stuck in a tint bay 5 days a week. Drop EVERYTHING thats not important to your FG business and focus in....

The main reason I left was not because of money. I made a very good living for about 11 years tinting cars, but about 5 years ago I started growing tired of it. I didnt want to be doing this for the years to come. Making the move is not an easy one, but its a smart one. You got a good head, and know whats up...I'm sure in 5-10 we both will wonder what it would be like if you wouldnt have made the move, and be glad you did.

Thanks Chris. Thats means a lot to me.

Guest scottsprotint

TJ and Snappy, Is it that you guys were losing money? breaking even? I never thought I'd see the day that you would walk away from the automotie side.

Guest spfwindowtinting

This is a very hard industry to make it big in. It is even harder alone. I can understand how over whelming it must be to try to do every install your self. Best of luck with the changes. Every market is different and the market you in is one of the hardest in the nation. I hope unified business direction is the best decision you have made thus far.

TJ and Snappy, Is it that you guys were losing money? breaking even? I never thought I'd see the day that you would walk away from the automotie side.

Being inside nice homes? Air conditioning? Standing upright?

Hot ass shop. Cars getting smaller, I'm, getting bigger :spit.

Tough choice. :lol6

Archived