We played around with a uniform service supplying shirts pants and cleaning a few years ago. It turned out that in some buildings the Janitorial staff had the exact colour combo we had.Many potential clients in buildings seemed kind of pissed that we would not " call for a mop" etc.

We went back to shop supplied polos and black denim to be sure that all guys on site are identifiable.

We played around with a uniform service supplying shirts pants and cleaning a few years ago. It turned out that in some buildings the Janitorial staff had the exact colour combo we had.Many potential clients in buildings seemed kind of pissed that we would not " call for a mop" etc.

We went back to shop supplied polos and black denim to be sure that all guys on site are identifiable.

I couldn't imagine hanging film and someone says, "Hey dude, the shiatter is clogged!!! Get on it!!

:spit

I couldn't imagine hanging film and someone says, "Hey dude, the shiatter is clogged!!! Get on it!!

:spit

Yup you should have seen the looks on the faces when they were politely told to pound sand that it was not our job.

Archived