Tint Slime is a go!

Uh Oh Patrick has an MSDS for Film On instead of TintSlime on that page. Where is that finger wagging smiley when you need it.

Kari could you have the link to the real MSDS put on your TintSlime front page.?

Oops! :sad I have the correct one. I must have linked it wrong on the site. I will get that corrected today. Thanks for the heads up! :thumb

This stuff is now being stocked by SunTek UK. I'm tempted but is it worth the money? Is it any good or make life easier?

I just started using it last week and like it a lot. :thumb :thumb

Just had a call from a customer in Arizona, said it was getting hot down there! Don't forget as it gets hotter you might want to adjust your TintSlime ratio. We use right around an ounce and an eighth here in the summer when it gets 90+. Don't be afraid to adjust, perfectly safe. Some of our customers are doing half an ounce, some 1 ounce, some 2 ounces, and some 4! (Stan Foster) lol. As always call us if you need anything or have any questions! 618-251-4221