What did you tint today?

I have a lot of respect for you auto installers that do clean work, I started out installing film on autos way back.

:thumb  That's nice to say Mike.  Coming from someone who does some really nice flat glass work.  Thank you sir.  

I do a little flat glass now and then.  I know the differences between the two and I know how difficult your jobs can be also.  So props to you also   :beer

Thanks as well, I was a very picky auto installer and I do know that helped make me better at installing Fg as well as graphics, as I am still very picky at installing both.... :beer

I know from past experience, that I am not as fast at installing film on autos as I used to be and that has been a few years now, I do have 2 autos I plan on tinting very soon and I will be on here asking for some advice ........... :lol .............I will start a thread on that,  things have changed since I have been tinting autos.

I have a lot of respect for you auto installers that do clean work, I started out installing film on autos way back.

:thumb That's nice to say Mike. Coming from someone who does some really nice flat glass work. Thank you sir.

I do a little flat glass now and then. I know the differences between the two and I know how difficult your jobs can be also. So props to you also :beer

Thanks as well, I was a very picky auto installer and I do know that helped make me better at installing Fg as well as graphics, as I am still very picky at installing both.... :beer

I know from past experience, that I am not as fast at installing film on autos as I used to be and that has been a few years now, I do have 2 autos I plan on tinting very soon and I will be on here asking for some advice ........... :lol .............I will start a thread on that, things have changed since I have been tinting autos.

Sounds like a good reason to head south for a little vacation and let one of us do the work for you! Fishing could be involved.

74e9524faf3f3e6b93252c074f7b4b1f.jpg

We have another day and a half at this project. It's 5 floors of custom printed and plotted film. I'm seeing light at the end of the tunnel

Take the blue tape down........... :lol

...not my job.

Did a buddies buddies' 2005 F250 4door F250 4x4.  Front two doors and an eyebrow.  Guys a little hard to deal with and watched me the whole time.  Not ideal situation, but turned out good.  Only messed up one cut and had to start over on a window, but looked great after.  He was actually happy which I wasn't sure was possible.....lol.  Prob get a pic tomorrow.  Used the Suntek Carbon 18.  That tint looks really smooth.  Not sure how you guys feel about it, but I like it a lot so far.