2005 maserati quattroporte

Color stable full tint.

35% roll ups

20% back window. 

Back doors were a fun challenge. 

21146425416_fa74cef3a6_c.jpg

21180481641_9cee8df390_c.jpg

21172673175_debb20d912_c.jpg

how did u go about getting those rear roll ups done? ive done a couple and find them to be a nightmare.

They were actually the first things I wanted to knock out on the car. 

It's also a two stage install. What I did that I found to be "easiest" is upon installing the top edge and before tuck/folding the side that would essentially be the hardest...I actually peel the liner off half way and tuck the film evenly into that nightmare of a channel without having to fold the film within itself and having to deal with a massive crease upon rolling up the window to unfold the film and install the bottom half.

The only thing to do if you end up doing it that way is to make sure the panel itself is really clean because the film being exposed from peeling the bottom half nearly all off it could grab contaminants. Now you still may get a crink or two on the film but don't squeegee the water out just yet. Instead, use your heat gun to slowly heat the glass until you see the water between the film beginning to dissipate, then grab your slammer with a towel and with one smooth motion pressing firm, press all the water out and it will also press the crinks out cleanly without having to blur anything out afterwards.  

Hope this helps!  :beer

Thanks guys!

Forgot to post this one yesterday. Went down the street from our other location to a Lexus dealership we do work for. They had this setup that they needed to have blackout applied to in order to hide all the madness that was being visible to people. 

Bars were pretty close to the glass, as well as 4 bracket cut outs needed. 

20707229873_8c228bfafe_c.jpg

21317677822_1969647e8d_c.jpg

20705605724_43b9017a76_c.jpg

21317639152_3314c49edc_c.jpg