Here we go.

I live about 30min out side Salt Lake City. Our county has a pop of about half a million. Driving last week I saw a new tint shop had opened in a building that had been for lease for a long time. Low and behold I got to see my first $99 tint job sign in our area. Today, saw a groupon from another company for what do you know $99 tint. Here we go. :wall

Guest VaTinterPMan

Everyone has a bad day at tinting...It's the people that fix there mistakes that shows what kind of shop they are....No $99 tint jobs here unless its a set of Fronts...

You know you came to the wrong tiny shop when the installer says I'm all out of film I gotta run to Walmart I'll be right back. :lol2

I talked with a customer that said their tinter had to run down to Oreily's/Checker auto parts a couple times for film. :lol

As for the "$99" jobs, start informing the customer that the majority of these are done with cheap film that will be lucky to last a year.

So, take your pick, choose the cheap job and tint your car 3 times in a year ($300) or go with me and you'll only have to do it once it 10 years (about 1/2 the cost. If you have a website, get as much info on there to make these guys look like a joke.

Archived