Anyone offer Classes in Melbourne?

Absolutely there should be no compromise in the quality of work you are doing being tinting, painting or even making burgers lol, if you cant be bothered doing it right you shouldn't even start down the path.

At the moment I have been doing my own and a couple friends cars and letting them know im learning and I have only charged for the actual film used the rear glass on his magna I did 5 times because I wasnt happy with it.

you cant look long term if you cant be bothered doing what's in front of you now correclty.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey WAM,

Are you having issues with the side windows or rear windows of the installs? I am satisfied that you have the right intentions. Here is a Vid I made for the Glass Tinting Supplies trade customers in the trade only hints and tips section. Let me know if it helps in any way... Merry Xmas! http://www.tintingsupplies.com.au/trade-information/16/trade-hints-and-tips Don't laugh, I am just trying to help.. :thumb

I thought id use a cheap film for practice at first as the cars I am practising on are my own and my mates, so I got some pro tint film.

I have received samples from MEP, Suntek, Johnson films that im looking over to decide who I want to us for customers.

Im sort of leaning towards Johnson's as a mate of mine in Q.L.D has been installing it for 13 years and he did my wife's car 12 years ago and it still looks good.

Archived