FlexFilm from Georgia

Guest nextlevelcustoms

talked with ralph on thursday put alot in my head and not saying anything was bad but what he is trying to sell me really seems hard to wrap my mind around he has offered me a cut rate to try some of his film just small amounts im ok with that but ive had my hands on ceramics befor and didnt care much for them due to time to install and cost with him cost isn't so bad I know I can sell the film I could sell dnf to anyone but craps clear in a year guys down the rd make a killing with that stuff but im getting the redo jobs a year later putting double money in my pocket because my removal fee but long term will I be hurting what ive grown over the last 9 yrs the guy on the up and up cool can't say diff but kinda at the point I'd have to put the film on a few rides free of carge and watch it for a month really like to a year and see how it is but I dont wanna pay 400 for a roll of film I use solar gard now thats almost thats a 20 and 40 of galaxie and 1500.00 buck profit I know I can stand behind thats where im at any help here

Guest nextlevelcustoms

hey all

film is in and have installed 6ft.. having a little bit of an issue tho.. it has kind of a rainbow issue you can see colors in it any help.. is this common in ceramic films

Next level,

I am not really sure what you could be seeing in the film. We have never had anyone tell us that there is any "rainbow" effect in our film unless there were fluorescent lights involved or polarized sunglasses used to see through the film. Please give us an update when the film dries on the glass.

Just wanted to let everyone know that we have information in this thread in an earlier post that needs to be updated to get in touch with Flexfilm Plus.

Flexfilm Plus

www.flexfilmplus.com

770-401-5555 or

256-748-2853

Thanks,

Ralph Van Pelt, CEO Flexfilm Plus

Guest nextlevelcustoms

update seen the car today seems there is very little to no colors there.... film seems to be doing as ralph states and pruduct is a clear film .... the window looks better with the tint installed then with out......... here is some pics

post-22060-0-85736900-1367372190_thumb.j

here is one

here is right out of box

post-22060-0-93426300-1367372356_thumb.j

post-22060-0-09057100-1367372459_thumb.j

I spoke to a lady last Wednesday and she said she was going to send me out a sample to try with some lit. But I still haven't got them. Guess I'll need to have a kittle more patience.

Got everything in and will let you know how things look soon. Thanks Ralph

So, we have been selling the PanaFlex Ceramic IR film since April 1st. I LOVE THIS FILM! It installs just fine. Adhesive is not as aggressive as Valiant's Sirius line, but then again it's not the same animal either. ALL of my customers love this film once it is installed. 8 out of 10 will pony up an extra (100 male deer) for this film once they see the heat box demonstration. Albeit a small company, FlexFilm is gaining recognition and it is making some distributors of other films angry and nervous enough to blow smoke their direction. I for one think FlexFilm has stumbled onto something here and I will ride it all the way to the bank!

Thanks Ralph! : :cool