Honda Civic hatch 2013 4 Dr.

Devil with bad attitude

A heads up on removing the plastic surround which hides 2 screws behind it where the internal door trim grab handles are.....

There is a tiny slot at the bottom for a screwdriver to be inserted to release this poor design plastic U shaped clip.

Once inserted, you have to push down in order to release this moulding and then it will come out.

It's a shocking POS and to the inexperienced it can be damaged.

Same with the rear doors but be very careful of the large plastic black moulding which sits on top of the door trim in the corner.

This triangle piece has to be edged out from the rear section of it as there is a central plug and the larger vertical side pivots on removal....be very careful not to break these little hooks.

devil

:lol Volkswagen too

qft! Although I hope vw NEVER changes their door gaskets...well maybe the way they clip on the door. Although the change they made to the 2013 passat door is very nice. No more hex bolt nope. Just a simple 10mm turn clip.

Hey devil, done one of these yesterday. Could u give us a walk through of how u tinted the doors? Did u take the trim off? I'm working under the pump and didn't have time to take things apart I ended up trying to chock it but the rubber is so long? No matter what it wa always flush on the glass and had to half peel. Would of liked to stop and figure out how but no time, only thing is there will be plenty more so if you could please share?

Archived