Premiumshield

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Use the film and have to say quite impress with the clarity an how well the adhesive bites no edge prep needed . an for the bulk guys scores lovley. so far on my second roll of 100 feet an no issues, no lift lines repositions very well over all a good film.the only issue I have to say is that the film has a cap sheet, but talking to them they made it clear what purpose the cap sheet serves . Ask for Jamie hes a member on here to I believe its ( PPF Dist )

We welcome all to inquire about samples of our new product line. Premium Shield and Premium Shield Elite. Took us a year to develop, but we are proud of the design and performance. With our new adhesive system, some of your installation issues that you would commonly experience become absent. My contact info hasn't changed and you can PM me for any further questions.

Guest Scratch

New York Tinter the only issue I have to say is that the film has a cap sheet, but talking to them they made it clear what purpose the cap sheet serves

The purpose for the cap is for plotting or some other issues please explain ? Any other issues as far Quality

Thanks for any info

Archived