Premiumshield

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The good news is the both films have adhesive that does not Self-Destruct, film looks good, easy to intstall and comes from very a reliable source. Hope it can take some New York City wear , It will be getting a great work out with this weekends Blizzard of "13" on one of our demo cars.

Hi everyone..

Have been using this for some time now... on Black, White, Cars, Bikes, ATVs, you name it...

got a customer who have done almost 60,000 KM in a very short period of time with the film on his car since day one, the film looks okay and is better than almost all the others in the market

We have one of the most extreme conditions here in Saudi Arabia. PS is simply one of the best things that have ever happened to the PPF industry.

Just a remark tough... they lack a lot regarding explaining the films specs + difference between the regular and elite.

I bet elite is not yet selling very well, even that it has that self-healing thing and where with a competitor film you can get in a much higher price.

I can see that Premium Shield is going to chunk a huge market share if they do better on marketing and maintain good stocks + credibility, but hey, that's my personal opinion...

and BTW.... 3M... ASTALAVISTA BABY!!! LOL

I'm through with those scumbags

Archived