Flat Glass Price for Labor and Film

Hi,

(you will need to message me as can't publish prices, forum rules) thanks. A labor cost would be useful too what do you charge per foot or m?

I need a price guide of what you would charge to supply and fit 30 sq m of Suntek Ultra Vision ps 50 or equivalent. I have a customer from France who is very knowledgeable and had this fitted, and my price to do his new place in another country is more. Much lower overheads , labor costs here.

I am amazed at how low the price was in France.

thanks again guys learn't so much from this forum

Hi,

I was not trying to compete as already given my price and won't lower it, and not really worried if he orders with me or not. But I am just curious as to how a developed country in Europe can fit a named brand for such a price.

I am out here in third world where things are different so very difficult to compare prices, just interested to know.

cheers

This thread may not be the best spot for my post but I will share a recent trend I have noticed. .. A little preface first, .. On a average week, we bid between 10-15 FG jobs. The scope is always random. For the past 2-3 months, we have somehow or another attracted the attention of contractors we have not worked with in the past. They have issued RFPs and I have been quoting them significantly higher than what we charge our bread and butter customers. ...Significantly higher. ...and they are buying.. We also have proposals out there that are cookie cutter jobs with so so ho hum margins.. And they are not pulling the trigger....I don't know what this indicates if anything at all, but it may be a micro chasm of the have and have not scenario. What does this mean to your labor and film question? ... Get as much as you can when you can.

Hi,

I was not trying to compete as already given my price and won't lower it, and not really worried if he orders with me or not. But I am just curious as to how a developed country in Europe can fit a named brand for such a price.

I am out here in third world where things are different so very difficult to compare prices, just interested to know.

cheers

:thumb

Good on ya, stick to your price, I've stopped trying to figure out the mindset of competitors who charge next to nothing for their work.

They're not clever, it's just called going broke slowly.

Archived