Mobile tint set up

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 03p71

an ez-up tent is on my list to get next for the cars that arent in shade as I live in florida and the sun will dry your solution almost as fast as you spray it. I drive a 03 crown vic PI, my tint rolls are in the back seat, everything else like extention cord, heat gun, tools,ect are in the trunk. no advertisement on my car yet. im not cool enough to have my own shop to have ppl come to me

as for heat gun ive thought about a small generator or power inverter but for now I make sure where im going to I have access to a power source.

I have a shop. When Im on the road, I make sure its still in a garage. This is the tint VAN

audi_zpsa512fcfe.jpg

I have an ez up, but since I am just starting up I think I'll make sure to be ina garage.

often time you have to let your customers know. mobile just means I will come to you. but you provide the cover.

as mobiletint said. ask them if they have a garage. if thats not an option and you think your best route is to do jobs on the spot. think if it is worth your time. set up and tear down would need to be charged to someone. as well as the charge for being mobile. route out your locations to minimize driving and even recoeve greater tax benefits. (ie:commuting vs cost of doing business)

and like 03P said that solution will dry out or film may even cure a bit in sunlight. it sucks to work with. waste material and time. too many factors from nature to try and bank on mobile. I get pissed trying to get a layout out in the open. slightest breeze will blow your film everywhere

Guest 03p71

I dont mind to much doing side windows out in the open, its that big back window piece, thats where reverse roll would help out when it comes to wind and such. here in florida there is hardly a breeze Early in the am, so I mostly tint on the weekends in the early early A.M. . Ive thought about a EZ up canopy tent with sides, maybe that would be good for tinting?? anyone got pics of someone doing it that way.

Guest 03p71

lol yea im sure it would look funny but it serves a purpose, only if it had sides though to keep wind out, I have people that want me to tint their cars but dont have a garage so im stuck doing the jobs early in the morning before the breeze comes in around noon time. oh well.

Archived