Anyone else having a slow winter?

sh!t 10 a day even this time of the year? are the jobs coming through the franchise marketing or your own shops marketing? be keen to find out what sort of marketing gets that amount of work id be happy with 2-3 a day right now if it was consistant

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sh!t 10 a day even this time of the year? are the jobs coming through the franchise marketing or your own shops marketing? be keen to find out what sort of marketing gets that amount of work id be happy with 2-3 a day right now if it was consistant

When you are charging $130 per car then there is little wonder people are lining up. Charity tinting service. It DOES NOT help anyone and it really pi$$es me off.

His only skill is that he knows how to undercut on price. :wrong

Also, to be fit for this role you would have to never have tinted a car and spent nearly $100000 on buying a franchise..... Let me know when u apply for McDonald's ill give u a hand

Your boss has no idea 35!!!!! :wrong

Is that the going rate for a national tint franchise?

Thats about the amount Devil, plus set up of premises to their plan, buying their film at outrageous prices, ongoing monthly management fees and submitting all your financials to them monthly for evaluation.

why would you???

in response to GTS, I was taught a long time ago, A good salesman never has to sell his product cheaply. but I suppose if you are no damn good at what you are doing then this is your only option.

it's called going broke slowly, much like the Chinese water torture in principle I would think. what a loser.

Online coupons..... One thing I ant stand with havin to do 6 a day at cara going for $130 is for some reason, the person who wants to pay only potato chips for his tint job wants it done in the hour without a spec..... And the boss man wants to make sure he's big customer, who will never come back with another car because he's paying off his 90's Honda civic, is so happy that he walks out feeling tinting is such a %&$# job he could do it himself. Not only do u not make money u deal with idiots all day. Quote "this film protects from both UVA and UVB so you get complete protection." what about these bubbles?" "mate, that's dirt on the outside of your window." "yeah, and there here too...." ........ "Wut?"

And as I say this......... A man walks in this morning and his key falls to bits, asks for some sticky tape to make it more "rigid" for me

im still quiet in sydney, got enough work here and there to keep all the bills paid but thats it.

35 your boss sounds retarded, i do all i can to avoid those customers, anyone that trys to bargain you on price will inspoect every window up close and want either refund or window redone untill there are no specs in the whole job, theres always specs unless you tint in a booth with a fully detailed car prior

had a custy call saying he could get it cheaper elsewhere wanted me to match or close to match their price (competitor 30 mins drive away) i stuck to my price and avoided being screwed

Stick with it mates.Business is all swings and roundabouts, it's slow for you now, in a couple of weeks you will wish for more staff.

There are still plenty of opportunities out there, yesterday I aligned myself with another sign company and a 4wd accessory company, work rolled in immediately,get out there and promote yourself.

You can always pm me if you want.

Archived