Global QDP vs Global HP

also depends what heat gun your using. i used to use the yellow wagner gun but switched to the red milwakkee gun. night and day difference.

x 1000million for the red Milwaukee gun. It's a little heavier but cranks out some heat and takes a beating. The sales guy at the shop ran mine over. TWICE! And it still works.

I think global shrinks horrid unless it's changed in the past couple years. Seems it shank into little shrivels and wanted to crease right at the end especially wet shrinking. I guess when you are used to shrinking suntek then switch to that it's a bit of a learning curve, i just got impatient with trying to learn that curve..

I does take a bit to get used too. The way you move your gun with suntek doesn't work with global. I can't explain it, but it naturally happens after some time. When im used to shrinking suntek, I hate global and vice versa. With global I get closer with the heatgun and move slower to give it more heat, which it can take w/o burning.

When im used to shrinking suntek, I hate global and vice versa. With global I get closer with the heatgun and move slower to give it more heat, which it can take w/o burning.

Well said.

Global, Sun-Tek, LLumar, Solar-Gard, Johnson, etc all have different MD/TD shrink ratios.

-Howard

Archived