Prestige Spectra PhotoSync

We have installed the Photosync 75%, 45%, &35 on several cars and the customers are very happy with it. Working with it reminds me of Huper as far as the feel of the thickness, but shrinks better without any chance of ghosting. It is optically clear with great performance. It is pricy, but the cutomers that are edjucated on the product do not mind the price.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ Yes it's better than Huper Optik. I feel it's a bit over rated. I mean yes it does block a lot of heat but it's not all that much than the f1 pinnacle while costing more.

I can prove to you the performance #'s of Huper Optik's ceramic films with 3rd party nationally recognized testing. Can you or anyone for that matter substantiate the performance #'s of Prestige Photosync... :dunno

If so, then we can talk about durability next.

^ Yes it's better than Huper Optik. I feel it's a bit over rated. I mean yes it does block a lot of heat but it's not all that much than the f1 pinnacle while costing more.

I can prove to you the performance #'s of Huper Optik's ceramic films with 3rd party nationally recognized testing. Can you or anyone for that matter substantiate the performance #'s of Prestige Photosync... :dunno

If so, then we can talk about durability next.

The man has a point....  just admit it, Huper Optik is awesome!

Archived