Prestige Spectra PhotoSync

I've been planning on getting this film installed on my next car end of this year. Was going to try it out on my current car but not worth it if I'm not keeping it for long. There's only one shop here in So Cal that installs this film. Checked out this tint in person and sat in their car with the 35% installed, it's quite amazing. It was sunny and temperature in the 80's, I was sitting in the car and felt no heat on my arms, whereas I felt more heat coming from the windshield which had the llumar air blue tint. The guy told me that this film is slowly getting more popular as more people started looking into it. He told me this film performs better than huper optik and vkool which they no longer carry now and it's pretty much the best tint you can get.

This tint is supposedly photochromic and gets slightly darker as the sun's heat gets more intense, therefore the TSER goes up a few percent. For example the 45% shade goes to 35% depending on the sun's intensity. However the transition is not too noticeable but you can definitely feel the heat rejection. The lighter shades has a light blue hue to it whereas the 35% shade looks more smoked color. Tint technology has come a long way.

All the pro told you to not use this shit and you care less.....this shit is junk but you still stand by it... Hmmmm.....I think he work for photosync...let me rebox a film and call it photosync pro.....since you low on cash...it will be half the price with spec from me.. 99.9 IR...dam I'm the best....

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Metro Films

^ Yes it's better than Huper Optik. I feel it's a bit over rated. I mean yes it does block a lot of heat but it's not all that much than the f1 pinnacle while costing more.

I can prove to you the performance #'s of Huper Optik's ceramic films with 3rd party nationally recognized testing. Can you or anyone for that matter substantiate the performance #'s of Prestige Photosync... :dunno

If so, then we can talk about durability next.

Well ive installed 3M Huper Llumar Madico and Photosync is Better. The install is easier and heat rejection is better. Im looking to carry it but its a pain to ge a hold of the dealer.

^ Yes it's better than Huper Optik. I feel it's a bit over rated. I mean yes it does block a lot of heat but it's not all that much than the f1 pinnacle while costing more.

I can prove to you the performance #'s of Huper Optik's ceramic films with 3rd party nationally recognized testing. Can you or anyone for that matter substantiate the performance #'s of Prestige Photosync... :dunno

Well ive installed 3M Huper Llumar Madico and Photosync is Better. The install is easier and heat rejection is better. Im looking to carry it but its a pain to ge a hold of the dealer.

How did you test the film to show heat rejection is better besides printed numbers?

6 post and we are suppose to believe you?

On ‎5‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 5:00 PM, vstypicals said:

Sorry to bump this old thread up, but is Huper Optik Select line worth the $175 over the Ceramic line?

Sorry for the delayed response. I am not very active on this site. The answer is yes absolutely. The select DREI film is the absolute pinnacle of the Huper Optik product line. The numbers that the product makes on the glass are unbelievable compared to any other film. The look is pretty high class too. It would take a rather dark ceramic to hit similar numbers and the DREI has lower absorption. Food for thought. https://www.naplestintfl.com/huper-optik-select

IMG_8534.JPG

Archived