2013 corvette HELP!!

Tasteslikeink

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
the dudes gonna want it near perfect if hes like the majority of newer corvette owners. i wouldnt go trying a new technique on a car youre worried about.

I'm not worried. A direction would be fantastic to start in. Where to anchor it for the best way to begin tackling that oddly shaped back window. If I should anchor the sides on the bend of the glass or on the bottom. How to about fingers bunching up. Really just being negative and telling me I shouldn't do it isn't helpful. I appreciate your warnings though, I just assumed you guys on the forum had done it before and could tell me something without me wasting the time and film finding out for myself. That's why I pay to be here, or so I thought.

the dudes gonna want it near perfect if hes like the majority of newer corvette owners. i wouldnt go trying a new technique on a car youre worried about.

I'm not worried. A direction would be fantastic to start in. Where to anchor it for the best way to begin tackling that oddly shaped back window. If I should anchor the sides on the bend of the glass or on the bottom. How to about fingers bunching up. Really just being negative and telling me I shouldn't do it isn't helpful. I appreciate your warnings though, I just assumed you guys on the forum had done it before and could tell me something without me wasting the time and film finding out for myself. That's why I pay to be here, or so I thought.

this isn't the subscriber forum lol.... "That's why I pay to be here" man this is public forums. Again, if you can't handle it just pass it off. Can't just walk you thru tinting a car. That's why it's called a skilled trade. Not trying to be mean but every one has skill level and it progresses over time. It's just not your time yet I guess. It'll click one day and you'll get it.

Archived