2013 corvette HELP!!

Tasteslikeink

the dudes gonna want it near perfect if hes like the majority of newer corvette owners. i wouldnt go trying a new technique on a car youre worried about.

I'm not worried. A direction would be fantastic to start in. Where to anchor it for the best way to begin tackling that oddly shaped back window. If I should anchor the sides on the bend of the glass or on the bottom. How to about fingers bunching up. Really just being negative and telling me I shouldn't do it isn't helpful. I appreciate your warnings though, I just assumed you guys on the forum had done it before and could tell me something without me wasting the time and film finding out for myself. That's why I pay to be here, or so I thought.

this isn't the subscriber forum lol.... "That's why I pay to be here" man this is public forums. Again, if you can't handle it just pass it off. Can't just walk you tinting a car. That's why it's called a skilled trade. Not trying to be mean but every one has skill level and it progresses over time. It's just not your time yet I guess. I'll click one day and you'll get it.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel for you, the wealth of info as far as this thread goes is laughable. Probably cause most are as scared as you. Be prepared to spend some time on YouTube. Tell the customer and prepare him for spending the day. You'll figure it out. Then you can tell us what worked.

Because i feel bad i drew you a picture if it doesnt help. farts. not the best, but hopefully you get the idea, most of that anchor should lay flat as can be. P.s use a dryer sheet, soap sucks. just kidding everyone.lol

corvette_zps345ad458.jpg

I feel for you, the wealth of info as far as this thread goes is laughable. Probably cause most are as scared as you. Be prepared to spend some time on YouTube. Tell the customer and prepare him for spending the day. You'll figure it out. Then you can tell us what worked.

Thanks for being a human. Haha. And thanks for the info. I have the vette here all day. Using 28% solargard supreme 1.5mil film so it should shrink pretty easy. Just gotta get it to lay right first. I know that's my issue.

Because i feel bad i drew you a picture if it doesnt help. farts. not the best, but hopefully you get the idea, most of that anchor should lay flat as can be. P.s use a dryer sheet, soap sucks. just kidding everyone.lol

corvette_zps345ad458.jpg

And thanks! That's all I needed to know! Now I'll get to work.

corvette_zps345ad458.jpg

Awesome :lol

Seriously, vette owners are just as bad as BMW owners and gospeedgo is right, he's going to expect perfection.

Archived