TOOL APRONS.... TAKING ORDERS AGAIN

11 hours ago, alberts316 said:

Not sure what up with the site today...Midtown your boy Mike doesn't even have a working website 🤣 How am I supposed to know what these things look like inside the pouch or price? C'mon Mike it's 2020 get it together!

I can vouch for Mikes pouches, we have 3 of them.....hands down the best on the market...and we have had them all. His are laid out beautifully...pricy but worth the money. 

On 1/9/2020 at 8:09 PM, alberts316 said:

https://dirty-tools.com/product/the-dirty-pouch/

I'll give one of these a try.  Almost three times the cost of shadys, but looks like good quality. 

My wife uses one of those for a pouch, but all she does is prep.. I find it small.. but never the less..you will get a feel for the quality. IMO, get the normal size one fit FG installs. 

Alright I bought both.  Just got them.  I will say these are the best aprons available.  I liked certain things about shady's but Mike has done a great job designing them.  I plan on using the little one for ppf and the large one for auto.  If you're on the fence about a $130 apron, I've had my shady one for 9 years and it's still ok shape, I expect this one to last just as long if not longer due to the material used.  Another cool thing that isn't advertised is the loop sewn into the belt for hanging water bottles off of.  Thanks for the lead Midtown!!!

1 hour ago, 808 TINT said:

I spoke to Shady today and he said hes doing PPF now and has made himself an Apron for PPF specifically. I am trying to motivate him to make me some tinting ones lol.

I emailed him a few times and nothing.  Tell him to post one on here when he's ready.