UltraGard Window Films have arrived!

Hey there, I can not begin to tell you how excited I am to be the person to anounce the newest supplier to the Aussie window film market UltraGard Window Films. :)

Many of you would know Alex who fronted JWF when they began many years ago. Alex has spent a number of years developing a range of films that for anyone who has used them would know are in a new class. UltraGard films will be sold exclusiively by GTS until their official launch in October, which is increadible news for everyone in the Independent Tinting Network. UltraGard has comitted to selling their films via the GTS website for the exact price they can be bought by ringing an order through directly. It is ground breaking news for all the small guys as they have 1 price for all, and not a special price for the big boys and another price for the small fry. It creates an even playing field for all of us, and at the same time will help finance the work that is done to the grow the Independent Network.

GTS owes Alex a huge debt, he wanted to see the independent network to become a reality, and supported GTS by supplying us with tools and a range of decorative films at cost so we could get up and running. He also made the connection for me in the US to access a range of automotive films that really have been the back bone of the success at GTS. And from that Alex has agreed for GTS to be the official release point of UltraGards complete range of Automotive window films.

Welcome back Alex, and all I can say from being lucky enough to install and test some of your flat glass films due for release in October is WOW! If the other suppliers aren't worried... They should be.

Happy fathers day dads out there. My daughter/boss is 6 and she is telling me that we need to go to the park RIGHT NOW!

All the best. :thumb

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heya Mike,

Wow what is great news to say the least and also welcome SG.

It is great to see the likes of GTS and SG putting in a big effort to see the success of tinters like myself.

All the best for the both of you moving forward if there is anything I can do to help (apart from using your film) would love to.

PS: now take the boss to the park NOW ????

Hey Ozi.

All you can do to help is to try and dish out quality work and if possible work together with other local pro's in your area so that a price war is not something you need to experience. I am here when you need me....

All the best mate, you are a real gentleman.

UltraGard Window Films are an Australian owned and operated brand. The product lines are exclusively supplied by Express Window Films (USA) and have been developed in consultation with myself and Howard Paritsky (well known to many members of this forum). The emphasis of the product line development has been on product quality and longevity suitable for Australia’s harsh climatic conditions, followed by user-friendliness, performance and aesthetics. The ability to draw from Howard’s vast experience and expertise has been enormous and has allowed me to realize my goal of developing a line of window films that are specifically designed to suit the Australian market. I have worked with some wonderful partners over the years in this business, but I can honestly say that Howard sits firmly on top of the tree. I truly thank him and look forward to working with him and the products we have developed for many years to come. Cheers, Alex K.

Stay tuned for the official launch later this year.

Guest Tint Activists

UltraGard Window Films are an Australian owned and operated brand. The product lines are exclusively supplied by Express Window Films (USA) and have been developed in consultation with myself and Howard Paritsky (well known to many members of this forum). The emphasis of the product line development has been on product quality and longevity suitable for Australia’s harsh climatic conditions, followed by user-friendliness, performance and aesthetics. The ability to draw from Howard’s vast experience and expertise has been enormous and has allowed me to realize my goal of developing a line of window films that are specifically designed to suit the Australian market. I have worked with some wonderful partners over the years in this business, but I can honestly say that Howard sits firmly on top of the tree. I truly thank him and look forward to working with him and the products we have developed for many years to come. Cheers, Alex K.

Stay tuned for the official launch later this year.

Yeah, I heard from M1 that it is Alex Koulouris from Grange Graphics. So Alex and GTS are distributing Express in Australia now.

Our summer is gonna rock! :boogie

Guest Tint Activists

What is the pedigree behind this film?

Who is the manufacturer? Is it reboxed?

Fair questions.

Devil

Nothing wrong with reboxed tints if tinters can get the same quality at cheaper price and factories can sell more while protecting their brand distributors.

Lets not forget the selfless work these boys are putting in for us. I've used the film and its great! My only concern is how we're gonna repay them in the future for giving us not a product but some power back in the industry with all the behind the scenes work their doing!

Love ya work boys!

Archived