UltraGard Window Films have arrived!

Also, the fact that you don the Aussie flag but travel to Aus for work often... What is your relationship with M1? (You said I could ask...)

GTS, I told TD that I couldn't find Caledonia's flag from his database. I don't want to be associated with your state flag in anyway after reading about your cyberbullying. I hope you are sincere about all the nice things that you said to me earlier. There is also no need for you get to so tensed up when I discuss about Grange Graphics as I always know them as a signs company. PERIOD.

http://www.tintdude....u-need-car-film

It does seem true that a lot of people will do anything, however humiliating, for arrogance.

Being bitter cannot bring you peace, open up your mind mate.

Good Bye and hope you find happiness in life.

WTF???????????? That got out of hand quickly...s'all good gts we know your a decent bloke.

:soapbox:nuts

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Also, the fact that you don the Aussie flag but travel to Aus for work often... What is your relationship with M1? (You said I could ask...)

GTS, I told TD that I couldn't find Caledonia's flag from his database. I don't want to be associated with your state flag in anyway after reading about your cyberbullying. I hope you are sincere about all the nice things that you said to me earlier. There is also no need for you get to so tensed up when I discuss about Grange Graphics as I always know them as a signs company. PERIOD.

http://www.tintdude....u-need-car-film

It does seem true that a lot of people will do anything, however humiliating, for arrogance.

Being bitter cannot bring you peace, open up your mind mate.

Good Bye and hope you find happiness in life.

We did get off on the wrong foot... I am genuine as to what I said.

I have always belived that when something is a miss.. It is a miss.. The timing of you coming to TD, the fact that you know your way around, the comments you made, and saying that M1 had informed you about something that they could not have known about. It doesn't add up some how... But I am sure it is just a coincedence, and you might enlighten me in good time.

I do not have an issue with you flying the Aussie flag. Do not take it that way at all. But thus far I know this... You are a very good graphics and signage installer that runs a business in Noumea, but comes to Australia from time to time to do some shopping? And has an interest in Window Film distribution in Oceania? Am i getting off track?

I am very, very happy. I embrace all, and I will help anyone no matter what, I am just struggling to put a clear picture of you in my mind, and hence I have been a little sceptical. As far as finding peace goes... I have a little unfinished business before that will happen.

Cyber Bully? So, when I get 100 emails a day from people pushing cheap chinese film... Is that Cyber bullying? Or email bashing? I was just taking the micky, and I now regret it. If someone bags the film I use is that Cyber Bullying? So i guess i have learnt something today. But I could not see this film in the hands of a pro, and cheap and nasty film is killing us. So I take it a little personal when I have to compete with a guy up the road from me that offers tint jobs for $100.

Eager to hear how M1 keeps you so informed? Answer that, and we are sweet as a nut. I think I have a way to clear things up anyway's.. I will pm you soon :)

All in all you sound like a champion guy that is very respectful, hopefully we can clear things up, cause if you got to know me you will see that I just want to help. But it seems that I could likely learn a thing or 2 from you in regards to Graphics.

I would hate to think you would leave tintdude because of me... Great people, great info. Made some friends that I want to keep for life. Even if I can't find inner peace ;)

GTS, I appreciate the fact that you were man enough to apologize in a public forum. That speaks volumes of you in my opinion. I don't know you, nor how long your company has been in business. I am assuming that you have a distribution business of some sort in AUS. That is awesome and I wish you many successes. My distribution company is now in its 40th year and is quite successful. During these 40 years I/we have seen many companies come and go. Today's dog might be tomorrows king. I have seen it many times. I only say this as we never try to burn any bridge and Johnis might someday have the best selling product since the invention of the wheel. If it happens, you want to make sure you are positioned to be the one he goes to in the future to sell to.

Anyways, not a lecture, just maybe a different way to view things.

Thanks again for the public apology!!

GTS, I appreciate the fact that you were man enough to apologize in a public forum. That speaks volumes of you in my opinion. I don't know you, nor how long your company has been in business. I am assuming that you have a distribution business of some sort in AUS. That is awesome and I wish you many successes. My distribution company is now in its 40th year and is quite successful. During these 40 years I/we have seen many companies come and go. Today's dog might be tomorrows king. I have seen it many times. I only say this as we never try to burn any bridge and Johnis might someday have the best selling product since the invention of the wheel. If it happens, you want to make sure you are positioned to be the one he goes to in the future to sell to.

Anyways, not a lecture, just maybe a different way to view things.

Thanks again for the public apology!!

Hi WhiteHog,

I appreciate your wise advice.. I wear my heart right on my sleeve.. I can not always say what people want to hear.. Often people who have told me what I want to hear, have pulled down my pants when I turn my back. I want people to here what is best for them, But I am far from a bully. I stand up for the small guys on a daily basis. My comments may be fuelled by lack of sleep and lack of time spent with my family.

Burning bridges is not for me... I would rather dig the foundations and build it myself. That way i know it's done right, and I'm not paying a toll to use the bridge...

To the guys that have defended me on this topic that was meant to be a celebration of a result I have worked day and night for for the past 2 years.. Thank you and I will have your back when the lights go dim. That is my word!

UltraGard Window Films are an Australian owned and operated brand.

How do you see your company going head to head with factory direct outlets like ST here in Oz?

Devil

My answer to your question Rob is quite simply this:

I see UltraGard competing "side by side" with all brands here in Australia. :D

I know Alex's Grange Graphic as they are a very famous sign supplies company in Australia. M1 is also aware of Alex's involvment in another tint brand and a brief period that Alex wasn't able to sell tints with his partner/JWF.

Hi Tint Activists, I must say I am very flattered by some of your comments. Famous??? I am not so sure about that :lol

You certainly know your stuff and I look forward to hearing more from you.

Welcome to Tintdude.

Cheers mate :cool

Guest TintABit

UltraGard Window Films are an Australian owned and operated brand.

How do you see your company going head to head with factory direct outlets like ST here in Oz?

Devil

My answer to your question Rob is quite simply this:

I see UltraGard competing "side by side" with all brands here in Australia. :D

Side by side Big Owl... You are too modest.

With the service offered by UltraGard and the film range being absolutely 1st class, give it a few years to ramp up and I think UltraGard will be at the forefront of the Aussie marketplace.

I have never seen or used a better film ,let alone a nano -ceramic film ,than Fusion and the Harmony FG range is what we have been asking the manufacturers for for a long time now.

Keep up the great work.

I am quite new to this forum however must say some of the wording is less than necessary.. I have had numerous occasions where I required a hand with certain things from time to time and each time GST has been more than assisting..I have also delt with Grange Graphics and they were MORE than accommodating to say the least.

Sure we will have many manufacturers coming and going however most simply wanna SELL you the product and thats ALL they wanna do. I can now feel more confident knowing there are people willing to help ( believe me not many of these people out there) when needed and to do this with no obligations is something.

All I can say is I am personally excited about the UG products and can't wait to begin using them and you can bet I will.

Keep up the good work GTS and UG you have my support like anybody willing to help would. looking forward to more exciting things to come..

TINT AWAY....

I am quite new to this forum however must say some of the wording is less than necessary.. I have had numerous occasions where I required a hand with certain things from time to time and each time GST has been more than assisting..I have also delt with Grange Graphics and they were MORE than accommodating to say the least.

Sure we will have many manufacturers coming and going however most simply wanna SELL you the product and thats ALL they wanna do. I can now feel more confident knowing there are people willing to help ( believe me not many of these people out there) when needed and to do this with no obligations is something.

All I can say is I am personally excited about the UG products and can't wait to begin using them and you can bet I will.

Keep up the good work GTS and UG you have my support like anybody willing to help would. looking forward to more exciting things to come..

TINT AWAY....

Hey Ozi,

Firstly, thank you. But... offering help shouldn't be something that is unusual. And yes.. I know when I was starting out I was treated very poorly... I eventually found people that actually wanted to help, and have alligned myself with them for this very reason. Although when we speak over the phone you come across as a truely nice person. It is not hard to help... Ha, ha... I remember when you sent through an order and you had pressed a 0 instead of a 1.. You rang me at 8pm.. Said that you had made an error.. No probs. Sorted. That's not hard, and that is where I see other suppliers falling down where we can stand tall.

Can't wait to work with you to grow your business. Many things I believe I can help with. You are in a very tough area for pricing and competition. Maybe your good manners and respectful nature will encourage the others around you to work together more.. Hope so.

Thanks again for the support, I hope to pay you back in spades.

Archived