Installed EWF Classic Black 20% Today

FBO

and I'm so impressed with it. I have been using A LOT of the 15% which I install on one of my biggest dealer accounts. So today, I opened up a new roll of the 20% and I must say that It really has a nice color to it, optical clarity is fantastic, and the customer loved the way it looked. I took couple of pictures which I will try to upload tomorrow. Once again Thanks for reading, and Thank You EWF and the Team for a great customer service and amazing product.

Both the classic black and true black have great clarity. Both are great color match to factory. But oddly have a blueish hue when installed with a light color interior.

The 15%'s end up with a brownish hue.

Unless you use there security 4Mil. haha. all of them have a real crystal blue hue. even the 5%.

I see more brown and some red depending on the lighting. Outside it looks brown to me. Seems to vary, I've had some different rolls on different windows and had small variations in color. All in all, we put it on over 1000 vehicles by now. Unbelievable film for the money. Howard and the team at express will do you no wrong.

and I'm so impressed with it. I have been using A LOT of the 15% which I install on one of my biggest dealer accounts. So today, I opened up a new roll of the 20% and I must say that It really has a nice color to it, optical clarity is fantastic, and the customer loved the way it looked. I took couple of pictures which I will try to upload tomorrow. Once again Thanks for reading, and Thank You EWF and the Team for a great customer service and amazing product.

Hi FBO,

Thanks so much for the kind words and compliments.

The team at Garware continues to do a fabulous job on that product for us. I have said it before and I will say it again. These guys are the only ones in the entire industry producing these films from the molecular level and it shows. They start with crude oil distillates and take it step-by-step thru the manufacturing process, which ends with finished window film. Garware is much more than a window film manufacturer. They are petrochemical engineers that understand and can manipulate this product at the atomic & molecular level.

There is plenty of decent film out there in the marketplace and no one company has a lock on this business. But so many "manufacturers" are truly "coaters and laminators" and when you have to outsource everything, there will always be some loss of contol and oversight. We are so glad and so fortunate at EWF to be distributing these Garware based products, which we consider to be the best of the best.

The perfect roll of window film has never and will never be made, but these Garware based products are as good as it gets. Our Classic Series films in the EWF line as well as our branded Global products are the cornerstones of our professional automotive catalogs, worldwide. These are user friendly, color stable automotive films and our customers just love them as much as we love selling them.

Thanks so much.

-Howard

Archived