Solargard

Thought I would post this up. Solargard like many of the mannys don't always get props for the good things they do. I signed up for there dealer points system at the beginning of the year not really thinking much of it. Checked my points this week and ordered this TV for the waiting room. Kinda cool to get a little reward for buying film.

A6620CC9-A810-47AD-B8C7-37ED74529E46-265

Guest Solar Gard

Flibertad,

Congrats on your new Samsung LED TV!  I'm sure your customers love this great addition to your waiting room.

Giving back to dealers was exactly our motivation for launching Solar Gard Partner Points last year, and we couldn't be more excited to hear story after story of dealers redeeming points for all kinds of electronics, concert tickets, and even cruises!  We have a dealer in the South cruising out the Monday after next, in fact!

Just to clarify the points expiration questions, points are good for 24 months from the date they were awarded.  We launched the program in February 2012, so any points awarded that month will expire in February 2014, March 2012 in March 2014, etc.  And when you redeem points, it's on a "first in, first out" basis, i.e., your earliest points will be used first on redemptions you make.

We welcome all dealer testimonials -- feel free to reach us at dealermarketing@solargard.com, and we can put a little spotlight together.  Would love to see some pictures of it installed in your shop!

Best wishes,

Solar Gard Dealer Marketing

Archived