Time to put on your big girl Pant...

Then they recruited some other members to some sh***y little forum.So, I guess I over moderated. Trying to keep everyone happy and the site peaceful gets me in trouble every time.

No way Ric, not my take on it at all.

We set quality standards every day in our businesses, why should this site be any different. I remember all the above happening, especially Malcs caustic comments sticking it to anyone and everyone, your modding was needed to keep the site growing.

You gotta have standards or it becomes just another " shitty little forum"

Now you've got a few new sheriffs in town to help take the heat of ya and hopefully to watch your back.

I love hanging my hat here, I learn something new almost every day. Keep up the great work.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TDits your site if people get butt hurt oh well they can leave ,  lifes too short to be mad im new to the site but have been reading posts for years on here . im originally from Arizona moved to California,  if they don't like it see ya :hopo  lol like stan  says cheers mang

Well there are different groups, but I am also gravitating back to find old friends here.

Rocky, be careful the challenge, Moderators fear that

Who... TD, TW , Roach and C2C

I always thought the Fantastic Four feared nothing. At least in the funny pages anyways. Lol

Archived