The Jacks

I was pretty chuffed when the Dev said this..

"Brilliant GTS.
About time a film wholesaler here in OZ accepted that the world here is metric and all the younger people coming into this game are schooled from day one in this dimension.

I personally think that it is an afront to quote things in imperial these days.

Goodonya for making a stand and being at the forefront.

Dev"

As his avatar says.. He is the Devil with the bad attitude and not the Devil with a good attitude.

Where's the tint activists when you need em? Inner peace and all that.. :foot

Bring back the love.. Although.. I am pretty glued to Tintdude right now... :popcorn

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was pretty chuffed when the Dev said this..

"Brilliant GTS.

About time a film wholesaler here in OZ accepted that the world here is metric and all the younger people coming into this game are schooled from day one in this dimension.

I personally think that it is an afront to quote things in imperial these days.

Goodonya for making a stand and being at the forefront.

Dev"

Hooray!

What an idiot I am for missing that one!

At least I can throw you crumbs even if I dont' know nor care about it.

If you tinted smarter you would see your family. :duck

Anyway as long as you are making a dollar and not on the rock and roll.

Devil

Nice way to think and talk of your clients and potential clients.

You took the words right out of my mouth Big Owl.

That crumb of a BA was a ute. Tradie in the building industry.

After his car I did two full houses.

The brothers wife of the second house is a commercial interior designer.

The amount of frosted bands I have done and keep doing for one of my now valued clients has been phenomenal.

A simple car turned into FG which turned into a Commercial client.

To all the guys on here, near and far.

Take everything you can get. You just never know who your client actually is and who may be watching.

Keep positive and do the best you can.

Take on hard, weird and wonderful challenges. Big and small.

Get rid of sour puss attitudes and don't ever think your shit don't stink!

Dev's shit stinks too and probably pretty bad with all that negativity.

You lost out Dev, big time!

Devil

The amount of frosted bands I have done and keep doing for one of my now valued clients has been phenomenal.

Take everything you can get. You just never know who your client actually is and who may be watching.

Get rid of sour puss attitudes and don't ever think your %&$# don't stink!

Dev's %&$# stinks too and probably pretty bad with all that negativity.

I done an old vt commodore of a guy who wanted 15%. Done this in my slummy carpark in my slummy neighbourhood. The guy stayed in my carpark because he didn't wanna hang around the area. I said it was fine he could go upstairs to my place and grab a couple drinks and I showed him how I do my job as well as the lengthy steps to get quality. He had a great respect for my job after that, learnt something about OUR industry for the positive and complimented me on my professionalism in such a state. Referred me to his friend to a gq patrol with sliders, another hard car. Same thing same situation. Same result, same compliments. Referred to a gym, anytime fitness, same thing same result same compliments. The picture actually got 1 vote off POTW. Now recommending me to all anytime fitnesses he works with. I am the crumb at the moment and I love working hard for my money and not bein afraid to fuck up on a job to gain experience. The thing I believe puts me ahead of others at my age n experience is I can't wait to do the same shit every day for as long as I tint. I won't knock work back if its hard and I don't undercut. I upsell my quality and film an people but it because they trust me when I talk. Not because of my flashy photos of work I've done. I'm now on a 2 hour train trip from my home at 7.30pm from working all day. I left my house at 4am and I don't see my family much. Not because I don't "tint smart" but because I make the step an put in the work to establish myself as a professional with dedicated hard work. Getting up at 4am and getting home at 9pm is probably one of the smartest things I can do at this time because it shows my film supplier who I just worked with that I am trustworthy of the work he gives me and buying his film. This means he will cut me film at his house which makes him late for his family for my job on a house starting at 3pm which will again make me also late for my family again. I wish I could spend more time with them but I am a man who provides for his. It just takes me and most others hard work to get to that stage as opposed to being lucky. all I know to do is tint. All I can do is tint and all I will do is tint. In 20 years time WHEN not IF I am successful enough to take easier days, I will most definitely not insult my clients by saying I do not want to do your car because I am better than it, I will say thank you, your business is appreciated and I assure you your job will be 100%. Why? Because this is the foundation I'm building my business on, the same ethic that puts me in touch with the people I want to be around, the RIGHT people. I am glad to meet and speak to and with all the people I have met on this site because of this, including my supplier who gives me work to get on my feet because they know its hard and we regular folk don't get the opportunity to turn it away. To be honest, I don't want to. Really, ever?

Now everybody take a chillaxative and let it be what it is.

Peace,

Devil

Get rid of sour puss attitudes and don't ever think your %&$# don't stink!

Dev's %&$# stinks too and probably pretty bad with all that negativity.

I done an old vt commodore of a guy who wanted 15%. Done this in my slummy carpark in my slummy neighbourhood. The guy stayed in my carpark because he didn't wanna hang around the area. I said it was fine he could go upstairs to my place and grab a couple drinks and I showed him how I do my job as well as the lengthy steps to get quality. He had a great respect for my job after that, learnt something about OUR industry for the positive and complimented me on my professionalism in such a state. Referred me to his friend to a gq patrol with sliders, another hard car. Same thing same situation. Same result, same compliments. Referred to a gym, anytime fitness, same thing same result same compliments. The picture actually got 1 vote off POTW. Now recommending me to all anytime fitnesses he works with. I am the crumb at the moment and I love working hard for my money and not bein afraid to f**k up on a job to gain experience. The thing I believe puts me ahead of others at my age n experience is I can't wait to do the same %&$# every day for as long as I tint. I won't knock work back if its hard and I don't undercut. I upsell my quality and film an people but it because they trust me when I talk. Not because of my flashy photos of work I've done. I'm now on a 2 hour train trip from my home at 7.30pm from working all day. I left my house at 4am and I don't see my family much. Not because I don't "tint smart" but because I make the step an put in the work to establish myself as a professional with dedicated hard work. Getting up at 4am and getting home at 9pm is probably one of the smartest things I can do at this time because it shows my film supplier who I just worked with that I am trustworthy of the work he gives me and buying his film. This means he will cut me film at his house which makes him late for his family for my job on a house starting at 3pm which will again make me also late for my family again. I wish I could spend more time with them but I am a man who provides for his. It just takes me and most others hard work to get to that stage as opposed to being lucky. all I know to do is tint. All I can do is tint and all I will do is tint. In 20 years time WHEN not IF I am successful enough to take easier days, I will most definitely not insult my clients by saying I do not want to do your car because I am better than it, I will say thank you, your business is appreciated and I assure you your job will be 100%. Why? Because this is the foundation I'm building my business on, the same ethic that puts me in touch with the people I want to be around, the RIGHT people. I am glad to meet and speak to and with all the people I have met on this site because of this, including my supplier who gives me work to get on my feet because they know its hard and we regular folk don't get the opportunity to turn it away. To be honest, I don't want to. Really, ever?

Now everybody take a chillaxative and let it be what it is.

Peace,

İ can understand how bored it can get on a 2hr train trip.. The length of this post is a good example:))

Good work Dean

Archived