Costco / Kirkland towels changed

Last time I stocked up I didn't realize they had pulled a fast one on me and changed the paper towels to the mini or 2 towels in one idea! Bought five cases and everyone in the shop hates um. Lots of lent and trash. Why screw up a good thing!!!

Went this week to stock up again and that's all they have still.... Ended up buying Bounty for 5 bucks more a case. Same quality as the old Kirkland except cost more!

Cheers

Stan

I know Kyle (there always is a) Buttt or if I could get my tinters to use them! For years I tinted with the blue squares from Cleavland Cotton and washed then sorted them till they were only shadows of their former self and used to clean leaky stuff off the floor. All day I would tint using one clean new one. In my videos I call it a clean clean! First tape then squeegee and use the clean clean if needed for a small streak .... Remember I had already used a washed one to wip down the frame and a almost new one to wipe the seal.........

THEN I started hiring tinters..... Do I need to say more :beer

I have a great crew that has been with me for 12 - 13 and 4 years that work very hard for me when needed but it became obvious right away none of them had ever paid for Cleavland Cotton clean clean rags!.... Or even know the bounty was 5 bucks a case more.... 2-3 towels = 1 small wipe and in the trash.

Hiring anyone you gotta learn to pick your battles :twocents

Cheers, hope your turkey day was good,

Stan

Funny cuz I just called Bounty to complain how linty and non absorbent their towels have become lately. I've been using bounty for over 20 years and they seem to be going down hill like other products I have been using for years... so now looking into baby cloth diapers and huck towels..

Archived