Hello again old friends!!

Hello everyone. I have missed so many of the online entities I have come to know. I have made some major changes in my life and will try to be more active on here. I know how much this forum made better my tinting and expectations of the quality of my work. I see some new faces around here and hope to get to know all of you.

I hope this is still a forum where we can be friends and still have disagreements and sane arguments to make improvements to our industry. I will do my best to remain respectful as I am much, much, older and wiser now....maturity is like getting old, it just happens one day.

So for those of you that don't know I started tinting about 14.5 years ago and it was the only thing besides fighting I was ever good at. This actually kept me from being in jail from fighting. I decided to change and started tinting anything I could. I quickly started expanding into just films in general. I loved to make window film, vinyl, clear bra, wraps all lay as perfect as possible. Well now it's years later and still every job is a challenge. Customers are happy and they say it's perfect but I always know I can be better. I will feel this way forever I am my own worst enemy.

Thanks for having me and I will try my best to contribute so others can have the same tintportunity I had to succeed!

Hello tintdudes and babes!!!!

Archived