PS4 anyone ?

Anyone playing GTA online?

I played GTA 1 - many moons ago. Never really followed the series after that though...

One of the games I do play is Need4Speed.. and I've been watching several YouTubers who do 'let's play' videos... and they also do GTA vids... so I've been watching those as well as N4S.

The game is incredible. What blows my mind is how much there is to do in the game and how large the 'world' is... it's just insane. I've been a fan of on-line gaming since day 1 and it just amazes me how far things have come. While GTA's graphics aren't anything super great... the scope of the game is just unparalled.

It's just sick... :D

Anyone playing GTA online?

I played GTA 1 - many moons ago. Never really followed the series after that though...

One of the games I do play is Need4Speed.. and I've been watching several YouTubers who do 'let's play' videos... and they also do GTA vids... so I've been watching those as well as N4S.

The game is incredible. What blows my mind is how much there is to do in the game and how large the 'world' is... it's just insane. I've been a fan of on-line gaming since day 1 and it just amazes me how far things have come. While GTA's graphics aren't anything super great... the scope of the game is just unparalled.

It's just sick... :D

I play Need for Speed World on PC, GNLDISREGARD on the Chicane shard, just got the wife into it. :D

The game can be expensive though. :gasp

Archived