Sprayer setup

Let me know yalls thoughts on this setup I'm thinking about going with. I have a 15 gallon tank with electric pump and filter rigged up but I like the idea of how organized and easy it would be to run my water through a reel for ease of use. Anybody do this? Mount this to the ceiling along with an extension cord reel next to it. I get tired of dragging out cords and hose. post-30105-13915736874.jpg

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I gotcha. Def be bolted down real good and my mounting location isn't directly over install bay. I just hope my pump is strong enough to push the water through the extra amount of hose I would have. I prolly has 15' now and it would more than double with this setup

You will end up going back to hand sprayers.  Buy 10-20 and fill them up every morning as opposed to spending $$ on filters for the tank, replacing the filters, and filling a 15 gal tank in the middle of doing a back window.  Love the concept, but for me, sounds like a nuisance convenience.

However, I suppose the new generation of tinters are using corny kegs for auto, so maybe this would work great!

I ran lines hooked to my Corney tank in my shop but I took them down. Mainly for reasons like junkie said, little cumbersome to deal with as a whole compared to just keeping a bunch of small sprayers filled.

I am playing around with the idea of hooking lines up to a spare toilet supply valve in the shop. I was thinking I'd run it straight from the valve into a filter then split into two lines: one would be just plain filtered water for cleaning and flushing and the other line would have an in-line soap dispenser for application/slip. Then each line could be split into a couple sprayer handles for multiple locations in the shop.

Would love to find a sprayer handle that would accommodate two lines so I could have slip and plain water at each handle.....:dunno haven't come up with any yet though.

Beauty of this is the only thing that would need to be refilled is the soap, no refilling tanks or having to pressurize them. :dunno just an idea I've been tossing around, feel like I got the idea from somebody up here....speak up if you've got something similar. I've got questions for you :lol

Archived