Peel board tray

I have a trash can under one, and the other is a full size commercial door, the floor catches all the water that comes of of it.

However I use my peel boards all day and I only use as little water as possible, so the floor around it never gets that wet. I uave more water in the floor around the where I tint the doors then anywhere else in the shop.

go to the drywall section in lowes or home depot and get the pvc j channel. my glass sits in the channel  and i hang a cup at the end to catch the water

I've used PVC trim. Thin . That way it's not in the way. I epoxied each end and slightly "bowed " it so the solution always builds from the centre outwards. If it hasn't evaporated by the time it reaches the ends, I use a thin nozzled shop vac to suck out the solution at the end of a workday. Takes 5 seconds.

I think it was a TOTW I posted many years ago, I've been doing it this way for 20yrs now and works great. I use to have it angled to go into a bucket, but prefere the above method better. :DD

usarehe4.jpg

I also use the PVC J channel but it doesn't seem to hold a lot of the water coming off my board. I'm in the process of renting a bigger space to get out of my garage some I'm looking for something a little different. I like the gutter idea but that sticks out almost 5". Let us know what you decide on.

Archived