Brushing your film flat on the glass

would love to see the final product on that window...can't see how there would not be lots of contamination.  Cleaning with paper towels and no squeegee then laying the film on the rear deck like that...but it might be very clean....

mb today i'll record some video

should have said "see .... in person" as a video or photo really won't show the "lil details" of what I am talking about.  As long as it works for you that is all that really matters though.

We work with many official autodealers in our city. Main point of our work - quality.

If we do the work not qualitatively, nobody would began to work with us.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is rough when I can see contamination spots in pictures!  The close up pics would NOT pass with me....

Sorry,  like I said "if it works for you".... I just can say that it would not work for me.

It is rough when I can see contamination spots in pictures!  The close up pics would NOT pass with me....

Sorry,  like I said "if it works for you".... I just can say that it would not work for me.

Mb you will show your works? :) also wipe a dust from the monitor :)

Ryker is one of the best, cleanest installers on the board. Don't know if he even has time to shoot video but in a doc my money is on Ryker. Don't get me wrong, I'm very sure you do fantastic work also and we all have different ways to install. Something we all need to remember is all we are doing is sticking plastic on glass :twocents

Cheers to you both

Stan

**my video is just for people who have trouble getting the film flat. Just saying

Nice vid Stan, for the life of me I can't see how back rolling a rear glass does not invite contamination. Between the top and bottom edges of the roll hitting the headliner and rear shelf, then fingers touching the adhesive while RR ing, and the dirt that could possibly be on the liner itself. .. I was always a frankly guy myself

I'm the opposite.... I don't see how to avoid contamination on the outside and inside using the franky method. I think the rr method has an advantage, since you can roll it up and clean "right" before install.

Archived