Buy on price, you'll buy it twice.

You would be amazed if you knew just how many businesses that WorldMark own here in Aus. But as far as income goes, MotorOne is King. They have little opposition, and they own the rest.

Solartint, Solar Master, Tint Professor, High Performance WF, CDFilms WA, TintAcar, TintAwindow, ProTech, Ming, Sewalls Group, Six Star Solutions, Ashley Group, MEP Films, Code Red Marketing, AutoTech group, Auto Extreme, Smart Accident repair Technology, and many more...

Their goal is that of domination. It doesn't matter if you buy your film from them, WorldMark will step on you like you don't exist.

It got me thinking when I heard the ACCC on radio talking about dominations of markets (not referring to film in this case) and wondered if there will be a time when our industry is looked at too?

Devil

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You would be amazed if you knew just how many businesses that WorldMark own here in Aus. But as far as income goes, MotorOne is King. They have little opposition, and they own the rest.

Solartint, Solar Master, Tint Professor, High Performance WF, CDFilms WA, TintAcar, TintAwindow, ProTech, Ming, Sewalls Group, Six Star Solutions, Ashley Group, MEP Films, Code Red Marketing, AutoTech group, Auto Extreme, Smart Accident repair Technology, and many more...

Their goal is that of domination. It doesn't matter if you buy your film from them, WorldMark will step on you like you don't exist.

It got me thinking when I heard the ACCC on radio talking about dominations of markets (not referring to film in this case) and wondered if there will be a time when our industry is looked at too?

Devil

:lol no

Devil

:lol no

I agree with 35, I hear Worldmark have already bought the ACCC  :lol

:lol

Aaah thanks for that Ultra, I needed a good laugh.

Yeah, good luck with that Boys. Real clever marketing.

I might go put up some frost but by all means , you tint 20 or so cars to make the same amount.

Turkeys.

Remember when Premier Tint were advertising $100 window tints non stop on the wireless years ago?

Where are they now?

They went under when the warranties started to pile up 1-2 years later.

I have actually spoken to the person who came up with the idea to run with that campaign. We are still trying to get over it to this very day.

What a clown.

Remember when Premier Tint were advertising $100 window tints non stop on the wireless years ago?

Where are they now?

I think they have disappeared off the earth but there may be one still around.

I do recall the $100 marketing and knew this was doomed to fail and sure enough it did.

The reputation for a cheap tint job and its associated woes rebounded very quickly in the general public arena and another mob is trying the same trick....people are not stupid and their opinions get around very quickly where there is shoddy work and no backup.

Devil

Archived