Buy on price, you'll buy it twice.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All this month my competitor has had a huge banner out front $200 dollar windowtint for utes,cars or wagons.(theses prices have never been herd of in my area)he is also using the same film

That makes it really tough Tikka and what concerns me just a tad when the new juggernaut starts flogging new Solartint franchises with Madico film in place.

devil

Already happening Devil, check the front page advert on the current WFAANZ newsletter - "Join us now, this month there are no upfront fees if you take up a Solartint or TAC franchise".

The beginning of the end for a once proud group under G.Lane?? :dunno

Don't worry though...It is all business as usual, just in a different way :hump

You know Rocky I've had many years selling a great product that none too much ever cared about and as a result it was never price shopped and I got what I demanded.

Now potentially with every Tom, Dick and Harry mug having a go at it, who knows how it will be bastardised in the future?

I understand Gary's position and I would have done the same had Worldmark thrown dollars at me too.

But I'll be be a soothsayer and report that this will be whored more than likely with dheads who know Jackshite about film when they buy a new S franchise. :trustme

Devil :console

I'm hearing you Devil.

And the shame of it all is...it doesn't have to be that way. Why do some people or companies prostitute everything they touch? I understand ROIs, shareholder dividends, market share and profit equations but really, is the almighty dollar that important that you always have to check your morals at the door?

Dev, there are always alternatives. Deal with people with old fashioned values and the moral fortitude to tell the morloks of our world to stick it where the sun don't shine.

All this month my competitor has had a huge banner out front $200 dollar windowtint for utes,cars or wagons.(theses prices have never been herd of in my area)he is also using the same film

That makes it really tough Tikka and what concerns me just a tad when the new juggernaut starts flogging new Solartint franchises with Madico film in place.

devil

Already happening Devil, check the front page advert on the current WFAANZ newsletter - "Join us now, this month there are no upfront fees if you take up a Solartint or TAC franchise".

The beginning of the end for a once proud group under G.Lane?? :dunno

Don't worry though...It is all business as usual, just in a different way :hump

You know Rocky I've had many years selling a great product that none too much ever cared about and as a result it was never price shopped and I got what I demanded.

Now potentially with every Tom, Dick and Harry mug having a go at it, who knows how it will be bastardised in the future?

I understand Gary's position and I would have done the same had Worldmark thrown dollars at me too.

But I'll be be a soothsayer and report that this will be whored more than likely with dheads who know Jackshite about film when they buy a new S franchise. :trustme

Devil :console

Hey Dev,

You would be amazed if you knew just how many businesses that WorldMark own here in Aus. But as far as income goes, MotorOne is King. They have little opposition, and they own the rest.

Solartint, Solar Master, Tint Professor, High Performance WF, CDFilms WA, TintAcar, TintAwindow, ProTech, Ming, Sewalls Group, Six Star Solutions, Ashley Group, MEP Films, Code Red Marketing, AutoTech group, Auto Extreme, Smart Accident repair Technology, and many more...

Their goal is that of domination. It doesn't matter if you buy your film from them, WorldMark will step on you like you don't exist.

We are fighting for the scraps that are left behind by M1. That is why people are desperate enough to offer tint jobs for next to nothing.

It is about time we stopped getting stepped on. Things are about to change.

I didn't know a lot about that GTS.

That's quite a few GTS.

I will never understand how tinters think these cheap a$$ deals are good for their business. They don't produce good profit, they don't create repeat customers, and they do absolutely nothing for the reputation of our industry. All they attract is the bottom feeding freebie hunters who'd ditch you in a heart beat for the next joker who's 5 bucks cheaper.

I have trouble containing my laughter when someone brings me one of these and asks if I'll match it.

Check out the 2 YEAR WARRANTY!

WOOOOHOOOOOO!! [emoji107]

I blurred out the company name to save them the humiliation and degradation of being judged by their industry peers... ... although they don't deserve it. Good luck to you fellas. The rest of us are making twice the profit in half the time, and creating happy customers by using quality products that actually work.

I notice you only blurred the logo, and not black it out, so we can still recognise it. :lol

Another example of a good business wrecked by a new owner who "knows better". They have been using  "Buy a Deal" type sites for years, but it is only because they cannot compete on quality product, service or knowledge.

Every bottom feeder I've ever known in this business (and there has been a lot) have amounted to nothing or gone broke. :trustme

It just doesn't work!

Devil

Agree 100% Rob.

Which is why , for the last couple of years, I have been giving every bottom feeder I come across your contact details.

Set em straight for all of us, won't you?

:lol

Every bottom feeder I've ever known in this business (and there has been a lot) have amounted to nothing or gone broke. :trustme

It just doesn't work!

Devil

Agree 100% Rob.

Which is why , for the last couple of years, I have been giving every bottom feeder I come across your contact details.

Set em straight for all of us, won't you?

Archived