PPF Installer Demonstrator Needed for 10 days in Thailand

Shadebyblade,

Give me a shout and let's figure out why that is the case (I did factor in 3 travel days though).  I bet we can figure out how to get 1-2 cars per business day in your door. 210-678-3725 is my direct line.  There's a lot of competition in CO, but you guys also have one of the highest new car penetration rates in the country in the Denver area (upwards of 30%).

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi everyone,

really appreciate the advice and imput I will be in touch with people shortly.

I agree with you Jeff that a decent installer will be busy in his own shop and to take him out to do training would affect his own business as well as cost me an arm and a leg, even if I offered him a gogo bar tour as part of the deal :lol

thanks again

I'm thinking with your crew experienced in wrapping and tinting the time frame is good to get them going and get customers excited. I love teaching and traveling, I will drop you a PM next week when I get back home from this week in New Mexico with some details on what I can offer you. I'm working SEMA this year.... Are you going to attend?

Cheers

Stan

Guest autozkin

We are in Thailand and we can provide training for you.  Our instructor has experience for 9 years and was trained by Llumar, 3M and Xpel.  Please mail to autozkin@gmail.com if you are interested.

Archived