Hot female tinter wanted

:facepalm2  So many ways to respond to that, but I'll try to stick to the high road....

Rocky, Master, Fox, Wiz and Lock, thank you for proving that not all men are MORONS :beer

To the OP, there are many hot female tinters, but I feel safe in saying that you have little chance of ever meeting one. :loser (BTW I've never used that emoticon before, but it feels appropriate)

Hey TeeDub, loser of a post to meet you under I agree.

You must be one of the original Aussie TintDuder's on here, I have seen many of your older posts.

Good to 'meet' you, the Aussie section must look totally different to you these days, but we are all a pretty tight knit bunch that share many local issues on and off TD.

Glad to see your back :thumb

Cheers Rocky :beer

:facepalm2  So many ways to respond to that, but I'll try to stick to the high road....

Rocky, Master, Fox, Wiz and Lock, thank you for proving that not all men are MORONS :beer

To the OP, there are many hot female tinters, but I feel safe in saying that you have little chance of ever meeting one. :loser (BTW I've never used that emoticon before, but it feels appropriate)

:thumb

Truth be told, most men probably are morons, some are just bigger morons than others :lol

On the weekends my 7 year old daughter comes in to "help me out" sometimes. I watch her trying to squeegee the glass etc.. and say to me "I want to be a window tinter Dad" and think to myself... Would I want her to become a window tinter???

I believe that we have a short fall in good quality tinters because we have a short fall in female tinters. And it is no wonder that young women don't want to give it a go..

It is posts like this one that would make the female tinters who would consider maybe looking into learning the craft, not want to go there.

And.. It is posts like this that make me feel negative about encouraging my own daughter to look into tinting as a career.

I have tried to stay diplomatic.. But... What a dirt bag topic from a pig.

Guest OGWIZARD

Be aware my friend when all that starts in ur shop it'll sure cut into your profit margin

Production goes down so do deposits but I understand that just keep her in ur break

Room naked waiting not in ur work bays

No negativity around here GTS.

We have a questionable topic, and I am sure Thu9 only starts these topics to wind people up, and then every other post is pro equality as any experienced and mature person would acknowledge, that the ability to produce quality work is paramount and gender is irrelevant.

I worked with a 'hot female tinter' once. I must admit, I checked her out and she probably checked me out cause I am a hot male tinter as well hehehe, and from then on it was down to slamming out the work as a team. She was definitely one of the best tinters I have worked with, both ability and attitude.

Your daughter is far too switched on to just be a tinter, I can see her running one of the largest aftermarket car care companies in Sydney though. Don't know if she will keep her dad employed, you'll have to earn your stripes with her :lol

Guest OGWIZARD

I do apologize for my comment I just found this site this morn has that cat put

Up topics like that before reading some of y'all's he must to u GTS I TOTALLY understand

I also have daughters 3 of them and there is no possible way do I want them installing

Film except on my jobs GTS I have been around film for few days and have tinted

In all 50 and 28 countries and I have found that (don't blow me up guys) but except

For my 6 man crew and some of u u know who u are but the majority of automotive

Tinters r not the best people on the block most are late some days out of the week

Relationship problems alcohol and or drugs think about it in a shop sitting u can kinda

Watch them it sux but it's true now comm n residential installers it's different we background

Them credit report and urine hair follicle n blood drug and mouth swabs at random but u owners u need to pay

Them well we do and I have no turnover whatsoever all my guys never complain about money