This makes my life so much better !

Good Idea!!! whatever works for ya , right? :thumb

Thank you Mike! My neck was getting sore till you saved the day . Lol
Rjsi, sorry I'm bankrupt. Lol

No problem.

Believe me I have neck problems myself.

Hey Mike, When your lakes freeze over your neck won't hurt so much from bouncing around in the boat.  :lol  :lol  :lol  , Ice fishing is pretty stationary!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TeeDub, you bring up a good point and I agree. If I was able to do that I surely would have. The last three years have been a roller coaster ride for us. Dealing with difficult circumstances and things out of our control. Saving for the slow season has always been a part of the plan. It's just been hard for the last few years despite our best efforts.

TeeDub, you bring up a good point and I agree. If I was able to do that I surely would have. The last three years have been a roller coaster ride for us. Dealing with difficult circumstances and things out of our control. Saving for the slow season has always been a part of the plan. It's just been hard for the last few years despite our best efforts.

MT1, I get that, we all have unforeseen circumstances at times. Life happens, but try treating isolating part of your income as a business expense. Pay funds into another account and forget about it until you need a winter top up. :twocents

Archived