SEMA

I'll be there Wednesday and Thursday. Going as just a tinter this year, have worked sema in the past tinting in front of everyone and although that is fun you don't get to enjoy the whole experince.

Tint since you have never been there a word of advice is to map out what you want to see most because you can easily get side tracked and then miss out on what you really wanted to see. it easily takes a day to walk to main area and check out the rides there.

another cool thing to do while in Vegas is schedule a tour of ASWF and see how window film is made.

Wonder if SEMA is losing customers, called last night to get rooms and it was no problem, a few years back you could never do that.

What are you going to be going for? myself I am interested at looking at new plotter systems and some of the new innovations in PPF, of course will have to stop by all the film booths too.

We will be there Wednesday and Thursday. First timers, have an idea of things you want to look at, and do those first. Lots to see! Side tracked very easy to do.

Bring all your questions for company reps. Be ready to be persuaded that everyone's products are the best. Don't be shy, ask the Reps the hard questions on the products you use, or the things that are happening in the business.

Looking forward to another year at Sema.

We will be there Wednesday and Thursday. First timers, have an idea of things you want to look at, and do those first. Lots to see! Side tracked very easy to do.

Bring all your questions for company reps. Be ready to be persuaded that everyone's products are the best. Don't be shy, ask the Reps the hard questions on the products you use, or the things that are happening in the business.

Looking forward to another year at Sema.

just try not to show up the factory reps. Done that a few times and they were not happy. Some are just sales people and not the guys who make the stuff there fore they can not answer the really hard questions LOL

Archived