2012 VW 5% Tint

Guest BobVT

Hey guys. Im new to the forum! I own a 2013 VW cc 6 speed 2L turbo. I was having a hard time deciding on how dark to get my tint done. So after doing some research on www.tintlawshq.com and www.tintlaws.com on window tint laws I came to a conclusion of getting my windows tinted 5%. My car is in the shop right now but as soon as I get it back ill provide everyone with some pictures. I love how it looks. Post comments tell me if you think its too dark.

Hey guys. Im new to the forum! I own a 2013 VW cc 6 speed 2L turbo. I was having a hard time deciding on how dark to get my tint done. So after doing some research on www.tintlawshq.com and www.tintlaws.com on window tint laws I came to a conclusion of getting my windows tinted 5%. My car is in the shop right now but as soon as I get it back ill provide everyone with some pictures. I love how it looks. Post comments tell me if you think its too dark.

5% on your car? Your a dickhead....

It's our responsibility as installers to educate people about the laws and associated risks of using darker films.

I don't agree that we have the right to chastise or belittle someone for what they choose to do with their own vehicle.

The VW CC is a nice car BobVT. The 5% is about as dark as it gets and you may find that your vision will be impaired at night etc. Responsible tinters will always try to talk people out of this film, and that's why you are getting the responses you've had so far. Please be careful, and I hope you used a reputable installer who did a great job for you.

Archived