nissan qashqui WARNING

so today i had a lady come back to replace some windows that almost made me kick myself in the face for redoing.

there was nothing wrong either of them.

one of those, "their not scratches, its dirt on the outside of the glass" people.

anyway, i re-did a couple of windows to make her happy considering she bought a premium product, including the rear screen/back glass.

took the film off, realised my steel wool was in my car getting repaired on the other side of the city and used a white scrubber pad.

scratched the shit out of the rear glass.... like, scratched the absolute shit out of it. was a new scrubber pad.

so about $1000 later im just letting my fellow tintduders know, if you have someone padantic qashqui owner come over and ask to replace windows that are way way more than acceptable, just dont do it

:money

nope, but she is now saying the outside of the drivers glass is also scratched, for which i used another white scrubbie...... havent seen it though....... did it exactly the same way first time, no scratches..... this time scratches..... go for your life, use a blade on the reat screen for all i care...... not having a great month so i apologise if im not in the mood to laugh at it

nope, but she is now saying the outside of the drivers glass is also scratched, for which i used another white scrubbie...... havent seen it though....... did it exactly the same way first time, no scratches..... this time scratches..... go for your life, use a blade on the reat screen for all i care...... not having a great month so i apologise if im not in the mood to laugh at it

Nothing to laugh at mate. She will go over everything with a magnifying glass now.

Just want to know how a bloody scrubby can do that???

You did all the right things, I'd be looking at that scrubby, it must have had some crap in it from manufacture. Practically unheard of.

Keep your chin up and work through it. It won't be the worst thing to happen to ya.

In a few weeks she will be just a bad memory. :D

Archived