Any experience with new (2015) bmw m3/m4 models?

Guest tintjobwelldone

Guest tintjobwelldone

General question regarding tint application to new M3/M4 models from BMW...

Anyone one have a strong opinion regarding these upper level vendor products: Suntek CXP, F1 Pinnacle, 3M crystalline? These BMW customers tend to be very picky.

I am curious about ease of application, heat transmission, durability, and warranty support from the companies. I don't want a customer coming back with issues that I can not support if the company will not

reimburse me for quality control issues.

Thanks ahead of time.

General question regarding tint application to new M3/M4 models from BMW...

Anyone one have a strong opinion regarding these upper level vendor products: Suntek CXP, F1 Pinnacle, 3M crystalline? These BMW customers tend to be very picky.

I am curious about ease of application, heat transmission, durability, and warranty support from the companies. I don't want a customer coming back with issues that I can not support if the company will not

reimburse me for quality control issues.

Thanks ahead of time.

both easy models , best advice I can give you is use a film that is non conductive!!!! Bmws are bad for signal lose,also use a film that sticks well to dot matrix.

Funny thread, I took a call yesterday afternoon from someone that lives in Jacksonville, Fl. asking about window film for his 2015 M3. He said that I am the closest F1 dealer to him which I am about a 2-2.5 hour drive away from him. He was asking my opinion on the Pinnacle, CXP, 3M and Photosync. 

Archived